How to bag that truck of yours

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I seriously considered the nfamus kit. Does anyone know if the 3 link bar is adjustable though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I seriously considered the nfamus kit. Does anyone know if the 3 link bar is adjustable though?

I dont believe they come like adjustable. I am sure they could make em like that for you though.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I dont think it was but they are setup for the 88/98

the balk halfs are badass i wish i had $$$$$$

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man your MMW arm's look great! Also yeah I kind of like the look of the N-famous 3 link, but I would not use use the frame notch's that they suppy with it.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Man your MMW arm's look great! Also yeah I kind of like the look of the N-famous 3 link, but I would not use use the frame notch's that they suppy with it.

Well mine already notched so :p

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score

Its hard to beat that ekstensive notch the way it comes pre made and all you have to do is slip it on and weld out the sides no worries if they are crooked or out of square either.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like an 8 piece notch, that way I can weld all the inside's of to the frame, and make it rock solid!

Last edited: