How to bag that truck of yours

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Has anybody used the michagan metalworks arms?
Starting to gather parts to bag mine, and was looking at these.

I ordered a set of these which will hopefully be in this week. I couldn't find anyone that had a bad thing to say about em. I will be posting up some nice high res pics of them once they come in.

lowreese26

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know some have had good luck with a 2 link but personally I am not a fan of them, but to each his own.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, first off the axle doesn't articulate when going over any kind of bump in the road like a 4 link can, and main issue has to do with pinion angle, on any adjustable solid rear axle vehicle you are supposed to set up the pinion angle at ride height, well with a 4 link the pinion stay's fairly decent throughout the suepension cycle wheras with a 2 link the pinion angle goes to hell at the bottom or top of the suspension cycle., I have seen many 2 linked truck's eat up u joint's like crazy, like I said some people like them and that's ok, but I just don't care for them.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Well since there is some very knowledgable people here with bags, I will ask here.
I was also looking at the Ekstensive Metalworks air kit, it says it will lay out on 22's.
What will i have to do to have it lay out on my 24's.
My tires are 255/30's.
Don't know if that matters or not.
Thanks guys.

EDIT: Link
https://www.ekstensive.com/store/pr...d=345&osCsid=f396274bbb37a501bce78fa058114792

That Ekstensive kit is really nice especially for the first timer that will be doing their own install of it. That's what I am running on mine and I don't any complaints about it. Like Deven said nFamous makes some really nice 3 link kits also and I will be making mine a hybrid ektensive/nfamous kit by adding their wishbone and lower bars to mine.

Heres my arms that just came in, these things are beefy!

You must be registered for see images attach

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Nfamus seems shady to me. I tried to contact them months back with questions about their kit. No answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are straight, the owner/main fabricator has been out for a while doing the getting married/honeymoon stuff.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Eric said they had pretty good customer service and the parts he go from them look beefy as hell. Id buy it actually prob will when the time comes