Hmmm...another GMT400 in the driveway?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Teaser pics...

You must be registered for see images attach

And yes, the whitewalls will almost surely be the FIRST thing to go!

Richard

Nice! Look up OBS Suburban Obsession on FB!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Please tell me it's an LS
You win the prize...not sure what it is, but you win. :gr_grin:

It's supposedly an LS1 from a 2001 Camaro SS. Does look like the LS6 intake on it so I believe it might be true, but I'm not gonna go nuts claiming it until I can run some numbers and verify.

Goes like a sonofabitch for a Suburban, definitely needs tuning though and a lot of detail work.

Richard

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You win the prize...not sure what it is, but you win. :gr_grin:

It's supposedly an LS1 from a 2001 Camaro SS. Does look like the LS6 intake on it so I believe it might be true, but I'm not gonna go nuts claiming it until I can run some numbers and verify.

Goes like a sonofabitch for a Suburban, definitely needs tuning though and a lot of detail work.

Richard
Awesome! Some engine bay shots would be cool

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Looks assy at the moment; harness is a hacked up nightmare combo of original L31 and the LS1 harness. PCM is zip-tied to the passenger fender; CPI harness is sitting where the old PCM used to be, along with a bunch of other connections. It's not gonna to stay that way. The good news is almost everything works, truck is driveable even on the highway, just needs a lot of TLC.

Richard

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It ain't pretty but I think it will beat a Trunk Monkey into submission. :gr_grin:

Richard

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It ain't pretty but I think it will beat a Trunk Monkey into submission. :gr_grin:

Richard
Ouch! You'll get it cleaned up nicely. I remember following your black wrecker build and what you started out with.

geolow97

Reaction score
That is too cool! I would like to yank my 305 and swap in an LS somethin fierce! Haven't quite worked up the courage yet. Looks great!!!

Sent from Charleston SC