help! front bumper ideas/suggestions wanted plz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got pulled over the other day and cop said my front bumper was to high. So I am trying to figure out something paintable and flow well with the truck. Any ideas?

You must be registered for see images attach

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Most aftermarket bumpers will still sit at the same height as stock unless you go with a huge all steel replacement bumper. Do you have a body lift on your truck? If so, you could move the front bumper back down and get a c3500hd bumper filler panel to cover the gap, like this
You must be registered for see images attach

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I have a body lift. If that filler is my only option to get it lower ill deal with a ticket lol. I didn't know if bumper covers for the sport trucks or even a nbs or nnbs bumper would work or even look good

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea there pretty bad here. What do u guys think a ss bumper cover would look like? The tires r 35s so from the looks of things I only need about 8 inches of bumper lmao

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Maybe weld a drop piece on the bumper?

Like a bar or something similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Those front tires are looking rough. But you can get a heavy duty bumper that will go maybe an inch lower.

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was thinking of something like a drop section on it just not sure how big or what .. I don't wanna put something on there that is gonna take away from the look and b an eyesore.

And yes night the fronts r real rough I'm ordering new ones soon then ill b all set