Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone running headers? Im lookig for a set for my new motor. It's a 350. I would love cermaic coated ones but there pricey. What would you suggest?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
There's a bunch of guys who bought some Ebay headers, I'm to scared of doing that, but I know at least one of them will come in here and fill you in.

Im also here to know the answer.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya i was actually just looking at them ceramic coated shorties for right around 150 bucks seems to good to be true.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
This is just my 2 cents... Of build many motor the years
They are not tuned primaries and throw off the tq and hp curb a lot . You do not get be full benefits of a header with eBay headers. You would be better off with a headmen or flow tech (both are crap headers). In the past I have play with many type of headed on the dyno . The hooker has always been the best gains in tq and hp number. The are mot much more them cheap headers.

$225.00
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HOK-2462HKR/

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is just my 2 cents... Of build many motor the years
They are not tuned primaries and throw off the tq and hp curb a lot . You do not get be full benefits of a header with eBay headers. You would be better off with a headmen or flow tech (both are crap headers). In the past I have play with many type of headed on the dyno . The hooker has always been the best gains in tq and hp number. The are mot much more them cheap headers.

$225.00
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HOK-2462HKR/

Aren't those longtubes though? Have you tried any of the shorties? Or can I run these longtubes on my 4x4 with no install problems like them clearing the driveshaft and everything ok?