Hawkeye's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
picked up a stainless steel grill guard for it but the install didnt go well so its still at a friends house waiting to be put on. Will post pics when its on...... hopefully soon

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
you could, but it would probably be hard to make them perfectly straight again.

What I would do would be hit up a local salvage yard and see if they have any straight ones - they shouldn't cost too much - it might be worth checking into, either they pull or you pull. Some yards don't charge any different either way.

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
have not had time to do anything other than give her a bath and wash that good old cancer starter off. But IOWAZ71 and 95CHEV and myself are heading down to Mayberry Farms this weekend so we'll see if we cant find something for the good girl.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
have not had time to do anything other than give her a bath and wash that good old cancer starter off. But IOWAZ71 and 95CHEV and myself are heading down to Mayberry Farms this weekend so we'll see if we cant find something for the good girl.

Nice! You guys got a little group going on there, huh? We should have a big Iowa GMT-400 get together and rumble through somewhere. :evillol: