Guys With 4-6 Drop And 15's ---Pics Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

first set 15x10 255/60 rubbing in the front with passenger and heavy bumps

15x8 235/75 no rubbing

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Since this thread is still going, and I haven't posted in it...I'll play too.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
BH, those rallies, with the van centers look really good! I have a set of those wheels & have been wondering what to do to them to make them look a little different. Have the rears been widened? What size of tires?
Wow! Those do look really good! I like the bit of blue you've added to them too!

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
BH, those rallies, with the van centers look really good! I have a set of those wheels & have been wondering what to do to them to make them look a little different. Have the rears been widened? What size of tires?
Wow! Those do look really good! I like the bit of blue you've added to them too!

They are pickup rallye's 8" wide front and rear. Van rallye's are 7" wide. I hated the blue. That pic was taken after I sold it to a friend. He did that to make it "his" I thought it looked like eyeliner.
The tires are 255/70 and 235/65.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
LOL!! Eyeliner! Now that you put it that way, I get what you mean. And I'm the guy that will not go out with a girl (women, lady, hooker) that has more bondo on her face than 1/2 the vehicles at 'Chester's Used Car Lot". I'd tell her to go wash her face before we even left the house!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
They are pickup rallye's 8" wide front and rear. Van rallye's are 7" wide. I hated the blue. That pic was taken after I sold it to a friend. He did that to make it "his" I thought it looked like eyeliner.
The tires are 255/70 and 235/65.

Van's also had 6.5" rally's, i have those on the front of my truck, and 7" Van rally's on back.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I've got 5, 7" rallys, all with matching BFG snow tires, & the butt-ugly center caps. $200.00 off of C/L for all. Couldn't pass it up. Tires are probably 3/8 worn. They've been in my way since I got 'em. Didn't know what I was gonna do with 'em. Now I'm looking for some van centers, sell the snows, & put that $$$ toward a set of summer tires.