Guys With 4-6 Drop And 15's ---Pics Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I've got 5, 7" rallys, all with matching BFG snow tires, & the butt-ugly center caps. $200.00 off of C/L for all. Couldn't pass it up. Tires are probably 3/8 worn. They've been in my way since I got 'em. Didn't know what I was gonna do with 'em. Now I'm looking for some van centers, sell the snows, & put that $$$ toward a set of summer tires.

what center caps do they have sewlow? i would be interested in chev ones, currently have GMC ones. :lol:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
They have the top hat style, but they are kinda screwed up 'cause the former owner painted them, & not very well either, with some kinda paint that I can't seem to get off. Two are cracked & when he tried to get the logos off he scratched right into the plastic. So they are pretty F'd up. You probably wouldn't be very happy with 'em.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
They have the top hat style, but they are kinda screwed up 'cause the former owner painted them, & not very well either, with some kinda paint that I can't seem to get off. Two are cracked & when he tried to get the logos off he scratched right into the plastic. So they are pretty F'd up. You probably wouldn't be very happy with 'em.

ahh, nvm then. :lol:

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Crappy cell phone pics of my 454s

You must be registered for see images attach

What size tires are you running here? I am going with a 5/7 drop and Im having a helluva time deciding what size tires to go with my 454s.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What size tires are you running here? I am going with a 5/7 drop and Im having a helluva time deciding what size tires to go with my 454s.
I've got a 1991 C1500 lowered 4/6. I'm running BFG 285x70x15's on the rear. They fill up the wheelwell but they are about 31" tall so the truck doesn't look as low as when I was running 275x60x15's or 255x70x15's but I like the look better with the wheelwell filled up. The big drawback is BFG doesn't make them anymore. Coker tire bought the molds so no matter who you order them from they come from Coker. Their about $500 for the pair. If you order them directly from Coker you pay the freight on top of the $500 but you get their warranty. I bought them from Summit for a little less and they payed the freight but I didn't get their warranty. Hope this helps. Good luck.

biggrich

Reaction score
Here's my daily driver presently with a 4/6 drop w/ 15's & 225/75's on each corner without rolled/trimmed lips. I've never any rubbing issues but I do wish I could fit a larger tire in there that fills up the fender space better.

What setup did you use

biggrich

Reaction score
I'll make my contribution to this thread, I got the windows tinted since these were taken.

Tire size aND drop set up