Guys With 4-6 Drop And 15's ---Pics Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They're okay! I need to make a build thread for my Tahoe. Everything is turning out pretty sick on it.
I was just looking at your build thread, and I really like the fit, finish, and quality of your work on the Tahoe and since no one else can reply on your thread I thought I would tell you here!

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was thinkin the same exact thing. That compressor and tank mount is slick. Cant wait to see more on it.

Later Delvin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just looking at your build thread, and I really like the fit, finish, and quality of your work on the Tahoe and since no one else can reply on your thread I thought I would tell you here!

I was thinkin the same exact thing. That compressor and tank mount is slick. Cant wait to see more on it.

Thanks guys, that's pretty stupid only the thread starter can post in the build threads. I haven't worked on my Tahoe much the last few weeks since the holidays and we finally got my 06 crew cab wrapped up. I will up date the thread once I get some more progress though.

Later Delvin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got some chrome 15's for my Tahoe. These will be nice until I can get some Radirs.

You must be registered for see images attach

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Dont understand why ive never posted in here

275/60 rear, 235/60 Front