got some new toys today (pics inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason

Reaction score
UGH,,,,,,,,,,,,

me too, ughh, i wanna see if those tires of yours will fit on a stock stance. i think my 95 is at a stock stance.
it does sit kinda high, but there is no lift or anything on it.
it fits my mickey thompson 33 inch baja claws with no problem, but i want new tires, 35's or 37's,

but i dont wanna get the tires until i get a lift kit.

and after reading many posts about lift kits, im gonna save my money and do it right the first time with a 6 inch one from either rough country or pro comp

very nice wheels though, im jealous!!

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah we do want pics. Hopefully in about a month and half i'll have a post with pics of new toys, but a lift kit isn't one of them. I may lift it after I get a reliable daily driver, but right now my z71 is my dd, and will be fore the next yr at, I mean other then the front diff nothing in the drive train has over 65k on it figure it can be my dd till the motor gets about 100k on it and then I will look into getting a car for a dd or when gas hits 5$ per gal. in the US.