Going to look at a 90 Stepside, what ya think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it's supposed to be 2-tone silver and a charcoal. .. The son is going to go up this weekend and take more pictures for me...

I will wait and see what he has to show me. It's a maybe. some good questions brought up here.

After looking at the pics again it does look like painted two tone as the black body mouldings are over the silver

itsonlyakit

Reaction score
Things I don't like to see. Crease in the back bumper, trailer hitch used or decoration ? license plate bent from hitch hitting. Roof spoiler could mean holes in roof, bad for headliner. Mix of tires/wheels + 5 speed = clutch = 4 wheel drive wannabee. How are the electricals, does everything work ? This critique my observations of used stuff, be prepared to be afixinasyougo.

PapaGrune

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone on your input on this truck. I have considered all of it and I think I will pass on this truck.... This has made me look at what I want to do with a gmt400 truck. While I was preferring the early body style (I Had one once) I do owe a 95 3/4 eclb truck. I like it a lot, but it is now my farm truck.....So basically I am open to any gmt400 scsb truck.

Engine and transmission to be determined then...:gm: