GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let's go in the other direction, your gmt400 next to a non gmc that is so ugly/rusted it would make anything else look good lol

Sent from my 6' ladder using Tapatalk

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

My current truck is in the background, I use to have a pic of them side by side but I couldn't find it. Not sure if it counts so I won't choose another topic

Sent while pulling out a Ford

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was kinda thinking something worse than mine for body, but if nobody from the rust belt reply's ill give it to you on account of the 'chrome' mirrors :p

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I was kinda thinking something worse than mine for body, but if nobody from the rust belt reply's ill give it to you on account of the 'chrome' mirrors :p

Lol I wish I had more close ups of that truck, trust me, it was BAD. Both doors, fenders, floor pans, quarters, under the truck was held together by rust and ready to fall off. The only good thing on the truck was the motor

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol I wish I had more close ups of that truck, trust me, it was BAD. Both doors, fenders, floor pans, quarters, under the truck was held together by rust and ready to fall off. The only good thing on the truck was the motor

That is probably one of the things that scared your mom about that trade deal.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been 9 days someone pick something....

Your gmt400 with some kind of animal game in the back!!

i.e. ( fish deer quail hogs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went back to 2012 posts and dang it's been done a few times. Pick something challenging but possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk