GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fav part of the burb is that I can take it off road and have more ground clearance. If that counts?
If it does new mark, ur 400 getting clean, interior or exterior

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
On a dirt road exploring. Unfortunately, Texas doesn't have much of this.
You must be registered for see images

Your 400 doing some camping somewhere other than a concrete slab at a state park. Primitive camping.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
On a dirt road exploring. Unfortunately, Texas doesn't have much of this.
Whuuuuut? Huge patches of this state have absolutely nothing to see for miles and miles but dirt, rocks, and critters. :) Or trees, grass, and critters. Or,... well you know what I mean. We've got practically everything here, if you just drive far enough!

Richard

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whuuuuut? Huge patches of this state have absolutely nothing to see for miles and miles but dirt, rocks, and critters. :) Or trees, grass, and critters. Or,... well you know what I mean. We've got practically everything here, if you just drive far enough!

Richard
That ain't no lie.... places that you better have an extra jerry can or two of fuel too...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

Richard
By all means, tell me where to go lol

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
An old picture of my truck when I had just put the new headlights in, still on teensy tiny highway tires and rocking the ****** repro grille; on a roadtrip to the zoo last summer, and hour and half drive with the windows down 'cause AC full blast and a big block at highway speeds are a recipe for an empty wallet and a happy gas station owner.

If this works,
Your 400 torn apart in your garage!