GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This will have to do. The jackstands on the dr side were maxed out and wouldn't touch the frame at ride height haha. But I have stands in all 4 corners
You must be registered for see images attach

Your 400 (yes you Tahoe and burb guys can participate as well :anitoof: ) with doors open, mirrors folded in, windows rolled down, pop out windows popped out (trucks), gas door open, tailgate down/barn doors open, hood open, wheels turned to the right, picture taken from the back corner that you can see that gas door from (like a 3/4 view). If you have a tonneau, open that too.

It's a very easy topic, but you have to pay attention to detail and go out and do it
You must be registered for see images

Easy enough, your gmt400 with the drivers wiper up, park lights on, wheels to the left, and the passenger side mirror folded in, taken from head on.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
It doesn't get much flatter than this! Same thing but on the driver's side.
awww man, I even almost put no blowouts just to try and make someone flatten their tire, because who would take a picture of a regular flat

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
awww man, I even almost put no blowouts just to try and make someone flatten their tire, because who would take a picture of a regular flat
I'm good with passing over me! Tough to tell but this happened at 60 mph on a bridge about 50' above a lake. My dually fender was inches from destruction.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I'm good with passing over me! Tough to tell but this happened at 60 mph on a bridge about 50' above a lake. My dually fender was inches from destruction.
No, you win that one! Now we'll have to see if someone has a pic of their left front flat. If not, I'll bite the bullet and let my air out and pump it up again :waytogo: