GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I will have this topic tonight though. Waiting for it to get a little darker

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Easier topics? Jeez people. This isn't post a picture you took a month ago of your truck in a parking spot. The whole point of this thread is to give topics that make people go out and actually take the picture. Fishing off your tailgate... In summer time... Isn't that hard to do. you just have to get up and go do it.

Example. We had the topic of "your gmt400 with doors/hood/tailgate/gas door open". Who just has that picture sitting in a file on their computer? It's an easy topic and someone actually went out and took it.

/rant
If you want people to go out and get the picture, maybe you should focus on topics available for everyone. Having people fish on the back of their tailgate negates everyone who has barn doors. Yes I understand that the people who have barn doors are in the minority, but this is the GMT400 Picture Game not C1500, K1500, etc. Picture Game. Just food for thought...

Sent from my LeapFrog

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Easier topics do keep the thread moving along quicker, maybe we should add a new rule where if nobody comes up with a picture in 48 hours then a new mark has to be picked or something, just a thought

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
If you want people to go out and get the picture, maybe you should focus on topics available for everyone. Having people fish on the back of their tailgate negates everyone who has barn doors. Yes I understand that the people who have barn doors are in the minority, but this is the GMT400 Picture Game not C1500, K1500, etc. Picture Game. Just food for thought...

Sent from my LeapFrog
Hunters topic was to show what was in the bed. Someone posted the back of their suburban. They understood. I didn't say "out of the back" but I thought it was obvious when I said tailgate that barn door owners could also post one.

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
I thought that was the whole point to. Not digging up a picture you took last year, or a picture of a truck you used to own. That's what makes it fun. Get out and find the mark, take the pic. Post it. Not that hard. Cant believe no one can go out and stand beside their truck, beer in the hand, bottle rocket, girl, etc and snap a pic. Guess it's too much work. People need to use their imagination. And stop saying "will this work?"

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score

Sent from my LeapFrog

Here we go. Everyone gets a trophy.

Use your imagination. Think a little bit. Don't read so literally. Open your barn doors and fish out of the back of whatever. Take a pic and post it.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Hunters topic was to show what was in the bed. Someone posted the back of their suburban. They understood. I didn't say "out of the back" but I thought it was obvious when I said tailgate that barn door owners could also post one.
I understand that we need to have a different angle on whatever people post, but it's pretty hard when you use the word tailgate. You say tailgate I think pickup truck.
You must be registered for see images attach
Honestly, I don't even care anymore. I can see this turning into a crapshoot, so I'll go ahead and say I was in the wrong. For the record, I do understand. That was me you were referring to...
You must be registered for see images

My comp/temp mirror that I've been too lazy to install :rofl:
Since July 4th is coming up, your GMT400 with the American flag in the background

Sent from my LeapFrog
Here we go. Everyone gets a trophy.

Use your imagination. Think a little bit. Don't read so literally. Open your barn doors and fish out of the back of whatever. Take a pic and post it.
You must be registered for see images attach

EDIT: Might as well add a reminder here that the current topic is: Your GMT400 at a cookout.

Last edited: