Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Then why comment negatively? Like I never down on anyone trying to better they’re position on here! This basically my only outlet on the appreciation of the vehicle I’ve owned for the last 10yrs! Along with all the time and care I put in to keep it in great condition and running as it should. But I’ve made other threads and not in countered this negativity towards me putting up pics of my actual gmt400! You chose to click on the forum then to click on my thread then decide to be over the top negative in your comments!!! So yeah I’m a fire back and obviously I’m not the only person on here that thought you were outta line! So if you’re going to continue with your assumptions of me are pathetic and the furthest from the truth! “So once again for all of you who own a gmt400 Escalade throw up a couple pics of your truck “

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yes parts ohh where to start on parts!!! Interior is just a nightmare no one has good interior parts and anything off eBay being parted out I save to ask on whatever I may hopefully get first shot at asking “if” they have any of these parts still. Steering wheel is big deal I used to live by 2 car interior shops and they told me that they could wrap it all leather I said I love the wood they told me they couldn’t do that! I couldn’t believe it! Seats the ones off eBay are good enough but not what I really expect Fit n finish is less than par spots at where back of seat connects to the bottom shows the metal and such. IMO paying for katskinz leather is the real way to go but if only your really invested or this is a top of your list vehicle to own it’s expensive! I’ve had the luck of when purchased mine it’s was all in very good shape except the drivers seat but my has the optional rear video system,cargo shade and basically everything else standard only thing I fixed right away was the dash CD player someone used as a chuckie cheese coin game lol! But worked fine and still since! 6 disc changer I replaced last year I just need to get to a car stereo shop and figure out why the vhs player an lcd screen aren’t working now. Only thing missing is headphones for that.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I also have the tow hooks chromed lots of people miss seeing them since color is not dark ie maroon/black white and champagne are the 4 colors they offered. Led tail lights and led headlights and fog lights. If you haven’t seen any of my other postings I’m putting on new 20” wheels in the June I have the rims just need buy tires and lugs.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Screw it ill join on. Nice lookin. Where'd you find clears? I was lookin for a set to put on the esky i bought my folks but settled on oem style. It aint the prettiest with its cheap aftermarket hood and screwed up front bumper but for $1000 i couldnt pass it up. Underside so clean could eat off it. Run n drives like its still new with 188k on the clock. If weather would ever cooperate in ohio id get it cleaned up better. Old man was honestly pissed when i showed em what i bought but finally came around to it. Mostly chz he rides shot gun in the heated lumbar seat while mom drives.

And yeah findin parts is next to impossible. One yard by me has a white one. We just did a 7 hr round trip to get a oem hood it and a console for my buddys gmc.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great looking truck and a rare one. That is something to take care of as it will be a classic a whole lot sooner than many others. While it would probably handle a road trip just fine, it also might serve well as a house pet that is only driven on special occasions or short trips. Thanks for posting !

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yes eBay has the clear lenses that’s where I bought mine. I just tried looking for them and looked at my history and they aren’t selling them anymore. But hopefully you can get lucky. But looking not bad if tint the front 2 windows and shining up them wheels and she’ll be gleaming again bro!!!