Front end sag.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good to know, I'll try cranking mine, save some money, my friends dad was gonna give me some for free

Sent from the Sierra Club

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just got my trans fixed and leveling the front is my next goal. Just want it to sit level with the rear and clear 305s. How to I "crank" my keys? And is there any downside to doing it ? I'm the kind of guy that would rather spend the money and have it done right.

Evatyl14

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Measure from the middle of your hub to the bottom of your fender, both sides, then lift the truck up(front) and below where the cross member is where the torsion bars are, the keys are inside, and at the end of the keys are bolts. dampen it down with a lot of screw loose or whatever you use, then turn the bolt in quarter/half/ or full turns, same spot start and end. do each side exactly the same. i have about 3 turns on my stock keys right now. i didnt get an alignment but i should. i also have 2 in blocks in the back.

Evatyl14

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you wanna spend the money and do it right, but a 2/3 in lift. torqueing torsion bars can have its ups and downs, depending on what all your doing. It adds wear onto your joints and puts your shafts and bad angles, if you buy the actual 2/3 lift they will level it for the most part and have a differental drop so you cv shafts arent at dangerous angles. also crankin the bars will make the ride a little rougher.