Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
You can pull your own wiring and add the relay easy enough. No tougher than adding a set of off-road lights run off of a factory switch.
i guess i don't like adding more switches. besides, if i have the rear defrost on, i'd likely want the mirror defrost on. why not just put them together

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
i guess i don't like adding more switches. besides, if i have the rear defrost on, i'd likely want the mirror defrost on. why not just put them together

Right... wiring in a relay should be no problem.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
82464[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Should I color match my new mirrors or leave black

Attachments

• 0611111337a.jpg
    0611111337a.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 0

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys its probably a repeat question, but do you guys know what the colors are on the stock harness for the features, I have the option racing ones, power heated mirrors. And any suggestions to running the extra wires for the heated feature through the door the easiest?

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys its probably a repeat question, but do you guys know what the colors are on the stock harness for the features, I have the option racing ones, power heated mirrors. And any suggestions to running the extra wires for the heated feature through the door the easiest?

Use a stab light, and turn on the features you want. At that point, the wire for said feature, will become hot.