Finally Found One LQ4 + 4L80E

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Awesome man, love when people take the time to make it completely their own. Lil wire tuck here and there cleans it up a lot
Good work man hope to see her stabbed in & running soon!

Thanx. I wanted to thin out the harness but I hate how the harrness runs all over the motor. So I figured I would do it my way. ONLY because I play with wires EVERYDAY being a 12volt installer. Its like a sickness how **** I am with wiring. LOL

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Motor wiring pretty much done on the block. Now I just need to clean up my powers and wires going to the PCM.

You must be registered for see images attach

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Been staring at this motor sitting in the corner of my bay and still waiting on getting parts. Been trying to sell parts I dont need just to fund getting the parts I do need.

Its a shame its still sitting in my work bay and not in my engine bay.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Finally starting to move this thing a long little by little. Just ordered up some fuel line adapters and hose as well as a set of Schoenfeld Headers. All from Summit. I would have gone and picked it up but they didnt have a couple parts in stock at this location so im hoping it shows up by the weekend.

Next up is to send out my ECU to get the DTC's and VATS tuned out.

Still need a timing set and a few gaskets & seals as well as a new crank pulley bolt, fuel pressure regulator and a couple other things I cant remember but have a list at work.

Should be in by summer. Been way to busy at work to be able to swap this thing. Tis the season for remote starts and making a ton of money.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Finally got my fuel line to fuel rail adapters and headers in. This crazy weather really screwed up the shipping.

Found this diagram online somewhere for the OBS trucks. I believe it was for 98's only.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Finally got the motor mostly back together. I still need to get a few parts but the whole top end is back on.

The engine covers wont be used as I will be using Lextech's AC retention kit and there is not enough room with these covers to keep them intact.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
capricefrk013;669101/ said:
The engine covers wont be used as I will be using Lextech's AC retention kit and there is not enough room with these covers to keep them intact.

Oh thank god. :lol:

Last edited: