Finally Found One LQ4 + 4L80E

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Some progress , small but some.

Can I just say how much I HATE the new photobucket?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I feel your pain.. it's way more time consuming and all around bullsh!t that they changed it.
Nice progress man nice to see she got the needed attention now instead of when it went in, sure that woulda caused some headaches!

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
I feel your pain.. it's way more time consuming and all around bullsh!t that they changed it.
Nice progress man nice to see she got the needed attention now instead of when it went in, sure that woulda caused some headaches!

Ya I agree. Now if I can only make up my mind on cam or no cam. If I go cam, it will set me back time wise. Decisions decisions decisions.....

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Havent even looked at them like that yet. I had to clean up my mess and put everything away to work on an incoming job. When I pull them out of the box when I get a chance then I will go over them with a straight edge and check them. Although....higher compression for the win!!!!! LOL

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Well I cleaned up some aluminum parts in the parts cleaner tank today and painted the valve covers. No pics though. I forgot all about taking some. I will get some and post em up tomorrow.

I still need to paint the timing cover a start ordering some parts such as a complete gasket kit, timing set, front and rear seals, and a cam.

What cam do ya'll recommend?

I am looking at the TTR-220 or a Comp Cam XFI Xtreme Truck.

I want this thing to be streetable as it is my DD and I want to be able to take it to the track and play every once in awhile.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Primed and painted the block.

You must be registered for see images attach

Even though it wont be seen, I am gonna highlight the 6.0L on the front of the block.