Feels like rolling over something after extended a arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DallasTahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude you need to lower it back down before you throw a cv axle through your fender, no wonder it rides like ****, no offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DallasTahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually I think I know what your clunk is, looks like your sway bar end links are hitting your upper control arm

DallasTahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would definitely do a diff drop and Un crank a bit

Iadn43

Reaction score
Just saw that you said you bought an eBay lift with keys. That's part of your issue here. You can already crank to the limits of the suspension with the factory keys that come on these trucks. Aftermarket keys won't gain you any more height. I'd throw that stuff in the garbage and put factory keys back on it if I were you. Looks like you're trying to squeeze way more lift out of them than you should be.

I no longer have the factory keys. Tomorrow I’m going too lower them all the way and snug them back up and see what that does. The alignment place said that they couldn’t do it because the axle was so badly in a bind so I’ll pribably do the diff drop too and hope that works.

Iadn43

Reaction score
Actually I think I know what your clunk is, looks like your sway bar end links are hitting your upper control arm

The control arms move when I roll. I wonder if the lower ball joint is bad ? It didn’t start until I put the new a arms on tho

Iadn43

Reaction score

And those marks on the control arm are from having too beat them in with a hammer. The bushings in these were a bit wider than the oem ones

jdla140

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy **** dude, you need to de-crank. a lot. I honestly can't believe you can steer with angles like that. I'm not sure what you mean by "the control arms move when I roll", are you referring to the tires tilting outwards when you hit a bump? I'm guessing you have a ton of bump induced camber with angles like that.

Iadn43

Reaction score
Holy **** dude, you need to de-crank. a lot. I honestly can't believe you can steer with angles like that. I'm not sure what you mean by "the control arms move when I roll", are you referring to the tires tilting outwards when you hit a bump? I'm guessing you have a ton of bump induced camber with angles like that.

Like when I roll the whole knuckle literally moves in and out making the wheel “ clunk “ it’s when I’m on flat ground it’s not when I go over a bump