FastOrange Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
My new glovebox door is currently drying.

Im going to quickly spray my spare ralley with the same grey i sprayed the dash, then ill run down to my uncles tomorrow and throw a tire on it, then put it on the truck, just to see if i like the grey look or not.

Last edited:

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I really like your truck, man. Been stalking this thread for awhile. I would love to drop mine but my uncle would kill me :lol: also, i really dont mind the orange. The way you made everything flow together really compliments the bright color.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I really like your truck, man. Been stalking this thread for awhile. I would love to drop mine but my uncle would kill me :lol: also, i really dont mind the orange. The way you made everything flow together really compliments the bright color.

Thanks man!, if you ever get the chance, go low, i love it!

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I would LOVE to tbh. My trucks 2WD so there wouldnt really be any point in lifting it 10 inches and putting 35's LOL. In the next few weeks my grandmother is going to sign the title over to me so it will be fully mine and i can do what i want to it :evillol:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I would LOVE to tbh. My trucks 2WD so there wouldnt really be any point in lifting it 10 inches and putting 35's LOL. In the next few weeks my grandmother is going to sign the title over to me so it will be fully mine and i can do what i want to it :evillol:

Nice, IMHO, a 4/6 drop on a RCSB is perfect.

truckintim05

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The astro seats look great. Do they seem as large as a typical fullsize bucket? I'm considering ditching my full bench for buckets, with custom console. Also, love the orange paint. Not a big fan of your orange carpet though.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Is that how far yours is dropped? I like yours. Not low enough to be scared of speed bumps but not too high to be stock!

mine currentley is at 4/7, it was 4/6 when i bought it, its going back to 4/6 pretty soon here, my 275/60 rears rub abit.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
The astro seats look great. Do they seem as large as a typical fullsize bucket? I'm considering ditching my full bench for buckets, with custom console. Also, love the orange paint. Not a big fan of your orange carpet though.
im a big guy (300LBS, 6'4") and they hug me very niceley, only problem i have with them is they sit to high for my liking, if your a short person, its will be great, tall person, not so much.