FastOrange Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Damn you guys have it made, the only truck parts I have on my whole property are a broken lower valance (2wd), rusty spare wheels, 1 bad tire, suicide knob, leftover bolts and nuts from my body lift, and a primed smoothie and my chrome Chevy grill...

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmmmm, those heads sound tempting, what number heads are they?

not sure i will look when i got to my shop... but there not out of the box stock... they been really worked over, they really cant be on anthing smaller then a 400 cuz of the valve size.. i had them on a 434 with a 300 shot of spray!! plus you have to run offset lifters with these and the rockers are jessel shaft mounts

you need a hell of a motor to put these on and if i did sale them i would have to have $3000

these are the one i think i have but i got them bare and put my own springs and valves
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/TFS-3180T001-M56/

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Seats are DONE!, ended up using the OBS brackets on Astro seats, the Astro brackets where too tall.

Completely bolt on and go, gotta love GM!

Before:
You must be registered for see images attach

After:

Swapping brackets:

Passenger in:

Done:

OBS Low Back on Astro Brackets.