Facebook AD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

yay or nay on the lifted ones?? i am tired of clicking.... thats what i have done though. love it, hate it, tell me what you wanna see done to it..

edit... there is body line on the bed of the lifted ones.. shaped similar to the ones on the right...

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I edited the ECSB one a bit...

You must be registered for see images attach

**** there is a line by the U on truck

Last edited:

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
What about a simple one like GMT400.COM with bowties on either side?

Edit: like this..

Last edited:

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I can make one, but it would look goofy with the letters GMC followed by GMT, most people would just be confused :shrug:

I need to just sit down with pencil and paper and just start sketching.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like the one with the bowties and the ecsb one

i would rock either one if it will be small enough to fit on the ext cab window or the corner of the back window

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just cruizing around, I know this is a couple months old, but I like some of the decal ideas, I just don't see anything that I would consider ideal IMO. I like the idea of GMT400 stuff like decals and what not, but I'd enjoy seeing more designs, and perhaps some production in the future.

I made this design a while ago originally to go on a T-shirt. but never did anything with it (without the GMT400.com stuff obviously). I don't think it would work overly well in a decal as it is, too much minor details that would be lost. but perhaps it can help spark up some ideas.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

yay or nay on the lifted ones?? i am tired of clicking.... thats what i have done though. love it, hate it, tell me what you wanna see done to it..

edit... there is body line on the bed of the lifted ones.. shaped similar to the ones on the right...

I like the 2 on the right.