Ads popping up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Every time I click on my alerts, an ad pops up over the list, blocking me from responding to alerts. If you want me to be a Sponsor here @Shaggy, this is not the way.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get them here but I do on GM Squarebody. Not sure why, he was working on it over there I think. The pop-ups went away but there are still ads in the middle of threads.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
It happens when I click on the little bell shape, to check my alerts. It covers the list but leaves a small area open at the left side of the list. If I click one the second line down or third line down, in each alert, it will open that thread but I cannot see what that alert in the thread is about until I do the click and open it up. Plus, it does not happen every time but is about 75% of the time.

I can be quite active but not so much when this is gonna happen. I will likely Sponsor, but this is a PITA.