Extreamely Slow dually builld

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89dually4x4

Reaction score
ok guys i bought this truck the other day got a great deal on it or at least i think i did trucks been sitting awhile needs a few things that i know of probably more that i dont knoow about yet but we'll see lol The truck is an 89 K3500 4x4 dually with alil less than 120K on the 454 engine and body th400 tranny was rebuilt around 116K according to the paperwork in glove box so far ive replaced hub assy rotor caliper soft brake line on driver side all looks good on passenger side i need some tires and a wind shield paint and the steering colum flops around a bit need to figure that out but all in all a solid truck very little rust has a spot i can cover with my thumb on one of the rocker panels thats all ive found so far
pic from when i purchased it got a couple more have to post them
You must be registered for see images attach

ps i cant spell ot type to save my life

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
the column is a pretty easy fix if your a decent wrencher....I had to fix mine when I bought my truck there is a how too on YouTube. you just have to take some of the column,apart and then tighten a few bolts :cheers:

nice truck btw

Sent from my static android

89dually4x4

Reaction score
yea thats what i figured it was havent really looked into it yet my 88 1500 tha bolts had fell completely out by the time i got it lol starting to work on it a little been raining alot and all ive got is my back yard to work in lol

89dually4x4

Reaction score
yea ive been looking for one like this for a while had a older body style dually crew cab 2wd 4 speed i had since i turned 15 but a friend of mine borrowed it and got t boned not 15 miles from getting back to my house (drunk driver) he was fine but my truck was not. So when i ran across this one for $1500 i couldnt pass it up lol now ive got a 4x4 ext cab dually lol changes will come but very slowly as cash flow is very slim till i can find a better job lol