Dylan's 89 c1500 scsb on going project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Holy ****. "Only $795"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Holy ****. "Only $795"

Yeah, they're pricey for sure. Really nice stuff, though. They've been around for a long time.

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i think i have seen them before in my research. Then i saw the price and repaired my factory moonie gauges lol

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah they gauges are pricey and there is more to the install then they lead on but so far so good with them.

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally the accessory bracket is all mocked up, the new idler bearing and mount and is welded on and now everything is clears. The bracket is gonna come off for some finally clean up and paint.

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't been active in a while but i got some time and figured id update this thing lol Lost alot of good pics when i broke my last damn iphone but anyway. I
Got a new carb right before I did the first fire up. Its from Devane carburetors, its a weekend warrior 750 and its been great so far.

I also noticed while I had it running it seemed the alternator was flexing some when id rev it, so I added a brace between the alternator and the power steering pump so the bracket can't flex anymore.

Did a couple of short drives and notice it had some slight drive line vibrations so I had to add a taller poly transmission mount to bring the rear of engine and trans up to get a better drive line angle and also roll the rear end down a bit. Another thing I still wasn't pleased with was the brakes so I did a hydroboost swap and new adjustable proportioning valve and redid some of the brake lines as well.