Dylan's 89 c1500 scsb on going project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the assessory drive pulley and hub bolted to the balancer and the lower pulley bolted to the hub.

You must be registered for see images attach

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As you can see it looks like a mirror!

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the upper pulley and idler pulley bolted on and torqued down, along with the single carb adapter plate. Have to get a slightly longer bolts for the intake manifold since the intake is thicker then previous, they should be here by Friday thanks to summit and arp's wide variety of bolts. But I had to set everything on just to get a preview of it.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nothing cooler looking than a roots blower on top of a SBC. Nice work!

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is my ugly home made accessory bracket for the blower set up. It worked fine with the weiand 142 but I'm going to have to change some things for the TBS 192. The main issue is the t stat location is now on the front of the intake manifold and is causing the issue. The bracket is blocking where the t stat goes if you can see in pics, gonna try and cut a section out this weekend but still have braces so everything is sturdy.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That particular steel bracket is used on the 88 and 89 only. It is notorious for cracking down by the power steering pump. Make sure you brace the hell out of that area.

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That particular steel bracket is used on the 88 and 89 only. It is notorious for cracking down by the power steering pump. Make sure you brace the hell out of that area.

Yeah the truck is an 89 so with a little modifying it works now but yes that's my main concern. I may go check the local pick and pull for the brackets off the 90 and newer trucks and see if I can make that work as well.