Dually...Done!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Are you in the median, casually taking pics?! Lol looks perfect, i LOVE duallys...kinda been looking to get one, anyways great rig, job well done!

Thanks.

It's actually between a exit ramp from one highway and an on ramp to another. It was kinda secluded early in the morning.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

That looks great man! I LOVE those wheels! I looked on AE's site, and can't find that style.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great! but just my opinion i think the chrome grill would look better color matched. The billet insert would really pop then. It would still have the old 89' feel but would flow better with the rest of the truck. Just a thought.

edit* n/m For some reason i thought the grill bars were billet lol, but i still think it would look saaawweeeeet. Either way nice job on the truck!

88chevy

Reaction score
I'd leave the whole front as is. I love the 89 feel but the mirrors ... AHH! I love the truck but despise the newer style mirrors on it, especially with the 89 front. Needs matching mirrors and I'd put some 5% tint on that back window too. After that, it would be perfect.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Some new clear headlamps, turn signal housings, and a "billet" insert painted to match the original grey tidys up the front end a bit...

You must be registered for see images attach