Dually...Done!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Truck looks badass!! Love standard cab duallys! There's a 4x4 one runnin around town that I've been hounding the owner to sell everytime I see him, I think he avoids me now when he sees me comin!! lol

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
Looks great is it still full framed and usable as a 1 ton truck? Meaning no c notch? helper bags? I don't see a hitch though.... looks like its still usable for towing duties. I shake my head every time I see a dually laying frame knowing it has a c-notch and is no longer a real 1 ton.

Thats one of the best dually builds I have seen

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
How much did you drop it ??

It was 5/8 in those pics. Yesterday I lowered the front another 1". it needed a bit of rake.

Truck looks badass!! Love standard cab duallys! There's a 4x4 one runnin around town that I've been hounding the owner to sell everytime I see him, I think he avoids me now when he sees me comin!! lol

Yeah...Very rare these days. The were were the duallys that were getting lowered when I got into the secne, so it stuck in my head. Always wanted one.

Looks great is it still full framed and usable as a 1 ton truck? Meaning no c notch? helper bags? I don't see a hitch though.... looks like its still usable for towing duties. I shake my head every time I see a dually laying frame knowing it has a c-notch and is no longer a real 1 ton.

Thats one of the best dually builds I have seen

Still very capable. Still a 1 ton, the top overload leafs were removed. It has a bolt in Belltech notch, and 5k Airlift helper bags. It originally had a class III hitch on it, I may put it back on, I don't see why though, the bumpers on these trucks are rated to tow 5K pounds (500lb tongue weight) Which is plenty of capacity for me.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
1" Lower in the front and an Xtang black max tonno cover...

You must be registered for see images attach

(not seen in this pic; helper bags, new rotors, calipers, wheel bearings, and SS brake hoses)