Dually...Done!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a normal 60/40 front to me. I haven't seen a crew cab have the console in the center. Just a big arm rest that doesn't open. :shrug:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
You probably right, now that you point that out! Could be possible to swap that center armrest from the rear of a CC to the console style. I haven't tried, but more than likely it's a bolt for bolt swap.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
It is a 60/40. Its out of a '95 suburban. It had a center arm rest with no console. I swapped it for console with storage.

Sent from an obama phone

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is a 60/40. Its out of a '95 suburban. It had a center arm rest with no console. I swapped it for console with storage.

Sent from an obama phone

Good to know they will interchange. I've been looking for a nice one in tan for a while....

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Man looks really good and I normally don't really like duallys. Only thing I might do is tint the windows but if you live in a area where they crack down on tint, I wouldn't even worry about it. Good work