Dual or triple shock mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another option for you would be to remove a spring in your rear, like your overload. This would effectively make the front look higher than rear then you could decrank.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Griffen (southernpride) said that the mx6s were good shocks, my friends are not adjusted tho so i dont know from personal experience

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A leaf spring? I would never do that

Being as you have 8 inches of lift and on 38s it can't be much of a tow pig, If you have the clearance to loose and still clear your tires while flexing removing the overload will make it ride considerably better. Removing the overload should only drop it a half inch then, like I said, if you can still clear with the front decrank a bit and It'll still be level or have the front a bit higher (whatever look you want,) and it'll ride like a dream.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
dual shocks are a waste of money. Just buy better shocks to replace your old ones.

It's still going to ride like a brick though unless you decrank.

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I figured but at least it's somethin I can live with its not really that bad just not as smooth as it was un cranked which I knew would happend

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
What is your boat like?

Ie: Size and weight.

Lifted rigs aren't the best choice for towing heavy.....