Dual Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just go to the exhaust shop and tell them what you want. They usually stock what you are gonna buy online in house and its prob about the same cost. The exhaust shop by me stocks everything. All you gotta do is show up and tell them what you want and they do it. Pretty simple situation.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Where did you get them from and what kind? I saw magnaflow mufflers at Canadian Tire today for $120 each. I thought headers were gonna be like $400-500 alone/

Do you have emissions? search Craigslist and Kijiji.ca for headers, i picked my flowtech shorty's for $125 new, off of CL

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just go to the exhaust shop and tell them what you want. They usually stock what you are gonna buy online in house and its prob about the same cost. The exhaust shop by me stocks everything. All you gotta do is show up and tell them what you want and they do it. Pretty simple situation.

It would be that easy but I'm ordering the tips and mufflers through work because I can get them a lot cheaper.

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A little contemplation as it comes time to order this ****. I was going to go with a DI/DO magnaflow 22" with an internal crossover but by watching you tube vids, it doesn't seem loud so I am contemplating getting a flowmaster super 40 DI/DO instead for more tone. The Q I have is: Will they flow worse than stock and will I need to put in an xpipe?

heres my truck it has headers with 2.5" pipe all the way back true duals ran through a flowmaster super 44 DI/DO then out 3"or4"x18" tips. The video is a walk around with it idleing but if you would like i could make one with a little reving
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y37BsuxURa4