dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
What do you have in it, if you don't mind me asking.

If had the stock 350 in it. All I had was headers on it as far as any goodies. It had poor maintenance before it was given to me, hence the reason it blew. I'm gonna put my headers back on this one and probably put a chip in the ecu and call it done.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I working hard on getting this frame stretch done, so we can work on your truck again!

Awesome. Hopefully I can have it runnin so it'll be easier to move around when I bring it back out to you. Though itll be lower, I might have to find a different trailer for that day..

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Thought I was gettin my engine today. Turns out that was a no. Stupid bank with purchase limits yada yada yada. Anyways hopefully tomorrow I will get it!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's nice, I got an engine a couple of year's ago, and the guy running the lift at the store dumped the whole engine on to the parking lot, bent valves and the whole nine yard's!