dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
That's nice, I got an engine a couple of year's ago, and the guy running the lift at the store dumped the whole engine on to the parking lot, bent valves and the whole nine yard's!

Just my luck, this happened. If im lying I'm dying. It looks to be fine though. Got it out and switched and got my core back tonight. So this weekend well see how far I get
You must be registered for see images

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Tackling this engine today. Hope to have it sat in the truck tonight. Getting ahead f myself already. Try to stick the pan on with no pump, shaft or pickup haha

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That would be bad, lol. Def go slow on this process. It's better to have to wait one more day, then break it and have to wait another few months to get a new motor.

don't forget to prime the oil system.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Alright someone shed some light on this situation. Typically how would you get to the motor mount nuts that are in the frame?

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
That was my next option. I took the mounts off when I had te suspension stripped and now that it's all back together I can't get to em. Anyways on to pics
Murdered euros

This is what happens when the spring unloads into the bed

Ride height

Yes that's less than 3 inches

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Been bein lazy, have the fuel lines but haven't put em in yet hahah. Did this today, to help get this thing on the trailer. These will go behind the ramps I've already got...