dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
How she currently sits. As well as the new and old fuel lines. They don't work well bent. Thanks for the lines Phillip!
You must be registered for see images

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Thanks man. Hopefully within the next week and can set it down and roll it out, or better yet drive it out into the natural light and get a better loon at it!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I'm bored so ima keep bumping my thread. Was lookin trough pics earlier an foud this. 3/6 235/75 in the front, 31x10.50 in the rear.. Still had all molding, peeling bumper, and my 8" flipped receiver :D

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Bout to throw the towel in on this thing. I've got a brand new rebuilt crate motor an the crank bolt decided it wanted to try to pull threads in a new crank. Yea fml. Well se if I can chase em cause it was just the first few threads

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you using an install tool, just be sure you don't use the balancer bolt to pull the balancer on, I have seen more than one crank get srewed up by doing that!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Are you using an install tool, just be sure you don't use the balancer bolt to pull the balancer on, I have seen more than one crank get srewed up by doing that!

I'm going to try to find an installer today, most likely when my snap on guy comes around. I got my ps pump on last night, my battery relocation kit should be here today, intake friday (that'll make 2 weeks) not very pleased with that.. Exhaust got hooked up the other night, things are coming together slowly. Been rough lately. I didn't even wanna look at it yesterday cause sometimes it's only more depressing along with personal things..