drag bar ideas? want to keep my roll pan on the truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
anyone have any ideas or pics of drag bars (or protective bars) to keep the roll pan from hitting the ground if i drag the truck or ride low (cali).

pic for reference:

You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Turn the ball upsidown? Haha

sent from my outdated S3

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I think he is more worried about the corners than the center where the hitch is. But i don't have any plausible ideas off the top of my head.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i was saying get something to stick down behind the pan, are you talking the corners and what not? gots no ideas but the lower a piece of square stock that potrudes lower than the pan may work, something thats quickly bolted in to the prexisting frame rails or something.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Get a bigger drop hitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that would work... i suppose

i was saying get something to stick down behind the pan, are you talking the corners and what not? gots no ideas but the lower a piece of square stock that potrudes lower than the pan may work, something thats quickly bolted in to the prexisting frame rails or something.

tyler you're on the right track... a factory hitch hangs too low (i think)... but the square stock idea hanging just below the tag box is the route im thinking of taking.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
That would be easy, could be about a foot wide and securely welded to the bottom of the hitch.