Anyone make better stabilizer bracket “U bolts” for 2wd bolt on Steeing stabilizers ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can understand the need for a stablizer when running larger than stock tires on a 4wd especially if they are wider and heavier.

:33:
Kind of goes with the who lifts a 2wd discussion. In this case the op is just trying to find a solution. Those rc bolts are crappy. I've broken mine.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why do you need a steering stabilizer on a 2wd truck?
Because I wanna ‘ and I did’ and it is lifted 2wd with 33x12.50r20s . Heavy wheels that can tend to get away from you on abrupt braking Plus it’s a heavy suv
Kinda Wise to stabilize the already jittery steering that wanders on these trucks if the options to do so are available then it’s cool

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kind of goes with the who lifts a 2wd discussion. In this case the op is just trying to find a solution. Those rc bolts are crappy. I've broken mine.
Thanks “lol … So much fun trying to avoid the naysayers who can’t wait to weigh in on why did you lift your 2wd .. it’s like wtf why did you marry a cow , or just answer the questions at hand rather then apose just cause your bored .

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure about the "op" but for me. I wanted to see if having a stabilizer would make a difference in steering feel, especially having a lifted suburban with bigger size tires then oem
Yes I already noticed a good amount of steer resistance and stability on a short drive , it’s countered the drifting these trucks tend to do . I still have to put in a Red-Head gear 12:7:1 and I’ll be where I wanna be

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Didn’t see a Likes by the naysayer Must not approve any talks on lifted 2w