Do these mirrors make my lift look fat? lots of pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow such a complete transformation from when you first got it! very nice!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you didn't have the lift on I think the mirrors would look goofy, but they look nice with the lift and everything. good job!

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks awesome, did you not decrank or put in the add a leafs? first time I saw a 6 inch lift with 35's and they fill it up very nicely. I've saw plenty of 6 inch lifts with 35's but they all looked way too small, them fit very well. I don't care for big mirrors though on anything but they work.

I measured the fenders before the lift and got 35.5 and then again after and got 44, all around. I had to do some trimming of the front plastic valance to fit everything while turning

Looks really good, way better than before. Whats up with your rotors, dont tell me you sprayed the whole rotor

Sure did. And by the time I backed the truck out of the shop, then into the shop, the pads had the surface cleaned off.

Hell yes man, looks 100x better than what you started with when you got the truck.

Thanks!!!!! I have a bunch of stuff that was on my list to do this past week, but the install went from a bit long to all out friggin ridiculous! I'll probably get to them this week or so.

what are tire specs? they look good with the lift.

315/75R16 on 16x8 with 4" backspacing.... pretty standard set of new 16's with 35" rubbers