DISCUSSION THREAD: Alyssa, Horns' 94 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Haha, my signature is messed up. Thanks for pointing that out. I switched the 94 one when I meant to switch the 98 one.

My last one had a D44, but it's long gone down the road, and as people know with this one, I don't take a lot of pictures, so It's hard for me to even find a picture.

But no, this truck doesn't have a D44, YET. I have the D44 from my 98, and one day, not really sure when, it will make it under this truck. This truck is pretty much a work/beater rig at this point, until I can't get some other things sorted out.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Didn't know you had a thread for this, good to see the truck behind the name :D

Also, this scares the ever loving hell out of me. I've never seen rust like that in person :shrug:

Oh i do all the time lmao

sent from my Big Block powered phone

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Didn't know you had a thread for this, good to see the truck behind the name :D

Also, this scares the ever loving hell out of me. I've never seen rust like that in person :shrug:

Oh trust me, It scares me too! It's weird though, trucks around here seem to start to develop rust behind the paint and once it gets bad enough off of the paint will flake off. It will look not to shabby one year, and as soon as you know it, it'll look like this. Just needs a lot of TLC.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Well here's the plan Stan.

My car is no fun in snow. I want a snow toy. So I'm looking for a clean blown motor XJ. When I get one, the small block out of Alyssa will be going into it, and Alyssa will start getting torn down. If anyone needs any old style red interior pieces, let me know.

~Via Mobile