Did a little shark fishing today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
idk if this is in the right forum but i loaded up the Z today and made a movie from going to the store to buy bait to driving with the kayak on the back of the truck and then doing a little shark fishing here is what we caught and here is the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WF17xyDns0 you should of seen peoples faces driving down the road with this on the back of the truck
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
"member trucks" is for your truck. This is fricken awesome though and I dont care where you put it!

Reaction score
well technically my truck was in the video well the dash of it atleast and the ride took place in my truck

Reaction score
well i plan on going right back out today and if i catch a shark thats cleanable i will... people take sharks seriously around here so i cant have a suffering shark unless im gonna eat it haha

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
well i plan on going right back out today and if i catch a shark thats cleanable i will... people take sharks seriously around here so i cant have a suffering shark unless im gonna eat it haha

Long as your trucks close enough. That shark isn't going to suffer from being out of the water for a minute or so, but I see where your coming from and I know the public sees it as animal cruelty to have it out of the water even for a split second..
I'd rather spend the time to revive a fish properly if tired from the fight, take a pic, then release. Out of the water for ~5 secs, once it kicks it's time to go.

I practice CPR.. Catch, Photograph, Release!