Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
****, really?! Well, damn I better get one! lol Need more OEM mods, and more lights! Would definitely put an LED in 'er, then that thing would be killer.

So you guys are getting snow? So are we, hell, we're getting more Sunday night! 2-4 inches... NNNNuuuuuuuuuuuu! I am a snowmobiler and love the snow, but when we are getting such low amounts at this time of year, or any snow at all in April... yeah... no.
yea they got like 20ft of wire in them. hit up thz71, hes probably got one

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
You gotta get one of those reel lights. Those things go all the way to the back bumper
Where do those mount on a vortec truck? I got one in my garage been collectin dust for close to ten years. Im not a very motivated person.

Sent from the bottom of a Jack Daniel's bottle.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where do those mount on a vortec truck? I got one in my garage been collectin dust for close to ten years. Im not a very motivated person.

On the passenger firewall. I added mine, but the indents were there for the screws.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
On the passenger firewall. I added mine, but the indents were there for the screws.

Thats what i thought. Thanks. Finish this beer n im gonna go do a test fit.

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Going to add a bed step to the rear of the skids on Monday...
they will have built in bottle openers on both sides... for you know... camping ...
I’ll update the pic when done

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
@Eskimomann209 man, sure love those C3500HD handles you got on there! And your truck is even my favorite color, looks good together. :D Had been thinking about getting bed caps for my truck, but never knew what they would look like a blue truck, I think your truck solves my question, will probably get the diamond plate ones instead of the smooth ones to match my black diamond plate toolbox. Does your truck also have a black diamond plate tail gate cap? If so, would you have a picture of it? If not, no big deal. :)

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@Eskimomann209 man, sure love those C3500HD handles you got on there! And your truck is even my favorite color, looks good together. :D Had been thinking about getting bed caps for my truck, but never knew what they would look like a blue truck, I think your truck solves my question, will probably get the diamond plate ones instead of the smooth ones to match my black diamond plate toolbox. Does your truck also have a black diamond plate tail gate cap? If so, would you have a picture of it? If not, no big deal. :)

Tharr ye be

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Never too much of a hassle to take pics for people. I adore my truck.. and if things I have done makes it easier for others to make changes to theirs I’m happy.

Hope the info / pics help in the way you expect

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score

That was my favorite factory thing I found when I bought my 96; mine is broken though, so I snagged a mint one from a 94 C1500 in the boneyard, cleaned it up real nice, and now it's sitting in my tray in the toolbox of my truck because I'm too lazy to put it on.