Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Never too much of a hassle to take pics for people. I adore my truck.. and if things I have done makes it easier for others to make changes to theirs I’m happy.

Hope the info / pics help in the way you expect
Hey man, I appreciate it, thanks! I think that's what I'll get. :D

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Finally towed something today! My wife's Odyssey! The timing belt broke this morning on the way to church! The guy I bought it from claimed he had a new one put in. But we know how car dealers can be! No offense to the honest ones out there! Anyway it pulled like a tank!
You must be registered for see images attach
Here's a pic of me and my dad on the way to get the trailer! He's driving what was my 98 ecsb. I recently gave it to him. He was driving our work van all the time, and was looking for a truck like it. So I decide since I really didn't drive it all that much, to let him have it. He's bought me numerous trucks in the past and helped me in ways I can't even begin to explain! So i figured it was time to repay what little I could! He's my hero!

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Finally towed something today! My wife's Odyssey! The timing belt broke this morning on the way to church! The guy I bought it from claimed he had a new one put in. But we know how car dealers can be! No offense to the honest ones out there! Anyway it pulled like a tank!
Here's a pic of me and my dad on the way to get the trailer! He's driving what was my 98 ecsb. I recently gave it to him. He was driving our work van all the time, and was looking for a truck like it. So I decide since I really didn't drive it all that much, to let him have it. He's bought me numerous trucks in the past and helped me in ways I can't even begin to explain! So i figured it was time to repay what little I could! He's my hero!
Next step is put a 6.0 in it for him lol.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
On the passenger firewall. I added mine, but the indents were there for the screws.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

There's one under the hood in my Suburban, but I also have one of those mounted in the rear cargo area, where the dome light used to be. It's extremely frigging handy, too.