Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Its dirty as hell but I've given up on washing it for a while. They never coated my road so regardless of how clean it is when I leave work it is dirty by the time i get home. Did catch a pic with a plane flying in the background though.
You must be registered for see images attach

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Ah that's not dirty, you should see my truck in the morning... Water streaks, dust, dust that got tiny water droplets from dew that makes it more noticeable... LOL! I would not say that is dirty at all, still looks clean!!! Except that spot behind the rear wheel and that's it.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Ah that's not dirty, you should see my truck in the morning... Water streaks, dust, dust that got tiny water droplets from dew that makes it more noticeable... LOL! I would not say that is dirty at all, still looks clean!!! Except that spot behind the rear wheel and that's it.
That's because i took it from like 20 feet away, up close its got plenty of dust dirt and water streaks haha

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Hello! I read on a different thread that you are from Iowa; which part of the state? I just spent the last three years in the Northwest corner just down the road from another member here; thatfordguy.

And since I haven't posted in a while (been daily driving my obs crew cab short bed 7.3 powerstroke....), here's a picture of my Chevy after she came out of storage the other week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
See, its dirty!! Haha

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your saw blades look to be in much better shape than mine. I just replaced mine with newer stock rims.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your saw blades look to be in much better shape than mine. I just replaced mine with newer stock rims.

Believe it or not that's a mismatched set that I scrounged up from salvage yards around here. I made the mistake of selling the originals many years ago when I was dumb and had some gaudy wide 18"s on it. They've got some issues with the clear coat but overall they're in pretty decent shape. It did take me a while (and trips to three different yards) before I found four of them I was happy with though, so I'll take the compliment! :lol: Thanks!

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Believe it or not that's a mismatched set that I scrounged up from salvage yards around here. I made the mistake of selling the originals many years ago when I was dumb and had some gaudy wide 18"s on it. They've got some issues with the clear coat but overall they're in pretty decent shape. It did take me a while (and trips to three different yards) before I found four of them I was happy with though, so I'll take the compliment! [emoji38] Thanks!
I understand the young and dumb. lol I still have mine, they're just going in storage at my dad's house.

Here's my burb with the new to it wheels.