Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dgonz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got my new daily driver gmt800 today. 2003 Tahoe 2wd, 5.3 off the original owner. Got high miles of 247k but all highway and runs like a top. Gonna give my gmt400 swapped 5.3 a break for a while, again [emoji3]
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put one of the 35s off my 06 on to see how I like the look of the 17" stockers on it. Think it'll get either a set of these or m/t bullet holes with some 305s.

I vote the stockers. Did you have full range of steering with those mounted up? I ask because i plan on stuffing 35x12.5 boggers on mine with as little lift as possible. Preferably none though.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I vote the stockers. Did you have full range of steering with those mounted up? I ask because i plan on stuffing 35x12.5 boggers on mine with as little lift as possible. Preferably none though.
Mines completely stock no lift keys or anything. I could probably turn the bars up 3 more turns. At full lock to the right they just slightly rubbed the frame and torsion bar. The lugs on the sides of boggers are a little more aggressive then these nittos though so you may encounter a little more rubbing than I did.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Racked up another 200 miles on some back roads. Didn't get my 1st or 2nd choice for deer tags this year an never hunted this zone so needed to see what's in the hills

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cell phone didn't want to take a good picture because it was getting dark, but I got a decent one of my red truck and my dad's truck hanging out in his driveway.

You must be registered for see images