cutting tips off?

would you remove tips ?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes they go on top of the block

You must be registered for see images attach
you can see the front block sort of

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had the exact same setup as you and when I cut mine off it just sounded worse. The sound was just everywhere instead of centralized with the tip. The drone actually got worse when I cut them off, mainly because they were cut over the axle and pointed towards the ground. I just got mine redone (true dual straights w/ cats, no muffs) straight out the back and It sounds perfect.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Thats the setup my mom has, true duals, w/ cats, 18x3.25 stainless magnaflow echo tips, straight out back.

Razor1981

Reaction score
As long as good old Fleet Farm has the Cherry Bomb glasspack I want in stock, I am finally cutting off the stock sytem just before the muffler and slapping on the two glasspacks this weekend :boxing:. Praise lil baby Jesus, no more quiet truck :driver: :rockit:

Razor1981

Reaction score
Looks like I gotta wait about a week, they did not have the packs I needed so I had to order them :Frustrated:

Well at least they are coming, about time I started waking up the old neighborhood. Every d@mn dodge on the street has pipes... :evillol:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Looks like I gotta wait about a week, they did not have the packs I needed so I had to order them :Frustrated:

Well at least they are coming, about time I started waking up the old neighborhood. Every d@mn dodge on the street has pipes... :evillol:

You still have Farm & Fleets? It's called TSC around here now. Tractor Supply Co.