cranking torsion keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha I'm mall crawler too. If I wanted a mud truck, I'd build one. This is my work truck for right now but it's soon to be retired and I'm keeping it clean and making it perfect. I'm actually kind of excited because I've just finished the exterior other than paint but now I'm looking at getting into this motor :evillol: Not to get too excited, just a TBI 350 but it should be fun.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well officially cant say much cause for the next week or 2 my truck will be raked :uhoh2: but as soon as I get paid and can get in the shop I'm takin my blocks out and leveling my truck

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh btw danny, I wasn't trying to generalize everyone with crank/block as having texas rake, but MOST people who go that route go and buy a over sized rear block and just expect to max out their keys :nono: and it the rear usually always ends up more stout than the front, and the BL of course has nothing to do with front vs. rear heights.

What's going on with your truck that you're leveling it? I thought you were level or slight cali lean? Are you lowering it down some or?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Oh btw danny, I wasn't trying to generalize everyone with crank/block as having texas rake, but MOST people who go that route go and buy a over sized rear block and just expect to max out their keys :nono: and it the rear usually always ends up more stout than the front, and the BL of course has nothing to do with front vs. rear heights.

What's going on with your truck that you're leveling it? I thought you were level or slight cali lean? Are you lowering it down some or?

Decranked it today but gotta bring it back up about half inch cause the tires are rubbing the bumper when turning then pullin the blocks out when I get paid, this is only going to last until I get a real lift

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha for a second I thought you meant REALIFT like what I just did and I was like :think: but I got ya now.

fleischmann95

Reaction score
what would generally be the prices for those kind of 6' lifts, sorry i just gettin into this stuff and basically its blocks and body lifts till i have enough money.