Clear Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Kyle Stanford said he knows the guy who owns the copyright to them and that they aren't being made because they don't have the market for them

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Kyle Stanford said he knows the guy who owns the copyright to them and that they aren't being made because they don't have the market for them

If he has access to manufacturing, find out what his threshold of orders is to offer them at X price, see if you can get a group buy going. Yeah the real market for them is gone, but obviously as we can see here there's a cult following of sorts. :) If he's reliable and can be vouched for, take pre-orders with a deposit to weed out the flakes, and get it done son!

Richard

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
If he has access to manufacturing, find out what his threshold of orders is to offer them at X price, see if you can get a group buy going. Yeah the real market for them is gone, but obviously as we can see here there's a cult following of sorts. :) If he's reliable and can be vouched for, take pre-orders with a deposit to weed out the flakes, and get it done son!

Richard

Devs93 is working his magic with another company, not set price yet but should be starting production before to much longer

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the price can be set under or around $50 or so I'd be down to order a set when the time comes!

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have some... but they are supposed to be sold to a friend of mine in New York as soon as he pays me for them. lol
You must be registered for see images attach

edit: click the pic link, i exceeded my photobucket bandwidth for the month. haha