Clear Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Should have my slightly tinted all clears thursday, now I have 2 more sets to keep looking for

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks badass 96k1500!! i always wondered what they would look like tinted. I had a set of those lights to but gave them to my dad for his white 2dr tahoe. Hes looking a another set as well. There really hard to find now and days
You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Burns my ass that when I sold the black truck to my buddy he got rid of the clears that were on it, AND the set of spares I included with the truck!! Oh well; I shouldn't be mad, I sold the truck and it was his. Just didn't plan on buying it back, ya know?

All in all I think I've owned 5 sets of all-clear OEM style tails, 4 sets new, and 1 used off craigslist.

Richard

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
That looks badass 96k1500!! i always wondered what they would look like tinted. I had a set of those lights to but gave them to my dad for his white 2dr tahoe. Hes looking a another set as well. There really hard to find now and days
Now a days* sorry haha it bothers me

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score

Thanks man, I wanna find a set that's not tinted and a set of 50/50s

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Considering how many automotive lenses are outright copied by several companies at once, I don't think it's any kind of intellectual property issue. If that were the case you wouldn't be able to buy OEM-copy headlights, taillights, corners, etc. from DEPO, Eagle Eyes, TYC, and others.

The real issue is there's practically zero market for them at this point. To begin with they're illegal on-road; APC was forced to issue a recall for their all-clear GMT400 taillights and replace them with a pair modified to have a red reflector as I had mentioned and pictured earlier in the thread. Doesn't mean owners were forced to go along with it, but to be in compliance, APC had to issue the recall. DEPO and others copied the all-clears while the demand was still there, but it's gone now.

Richard