Clear Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Those look like they work well; you gambled and won. I seem to always be behind people on the road that gambled and lost, and the ones I got for one of my trucks aren't much better than theirs.

Also saw some on a GMT900 last night that were ridiculously bright on tails, too bright in fact. When he hit his signal I could barely tell any difference.

Richard

I've had 2 sets from ebay and both fit great and both were bright and the different lights have different brightness levels

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found a set of all clear lights on ebay for 60 shipped. Decent price i think ,but there really hard to find on ebay. Just got to keep looking,they didnt look good my black crew cab so gave them to my dad for his white 2dr tahoe. They look awsome on white trucks

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those look like they work well; you gambled and won. I seem to always be behind people on the road that gambled and lost, and the ones I got for one of my trucks aren't much better than theirs.

Also saw some on a GMT900 last night that were ridiculously bright on tails, too bright in fact. When he hit his signal I could barely tell any difference.

Richard

AnzoUSA for LED taillights on my truck and they're awesome. Great quality, no hyperflash, been in my truck for 9 months now with no issues. Super bright, huge differential in brightness between brakes/signal and running lights. One of my favourite purchases for my truck.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
I tried to buy them and got scammed out of $90 they told me how they don't sell them and refused to give me my money back

liljoker1994

Reaction score
Devs93 on here has them

You must be registered for see images attach

And ya like said before no longer made Ebay is the best place to find them I think APC made them?

I roll around with him and there one of the few lights I actually like on these trucks IMO other then the delete kit for taillights and led bar they do look good

Check my feedback in
Rctech.net
Trx250r.net
Ds450hq.com
Username liljoker1994
And eBay and others all under same username very trustworthy

RamAirDave

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
those full clears belong on nothing but Silver or White...IMHO